Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I can now recharge!!

A few months ago when we were in Baltimore, James and I left our camera battery charger and USB cable. We've been on the run-around trying to find a new one. Supposedly Kodak doesn't like to sell their accessories in stores, only online. So, I tried buying it and it was discontinued. A new camera and they already discontinued an accessory . . . I know, ridiculous right! So $62 and a few headaches later our camera dock is here complete with Kodak EasyShare! Be looking for lots of pictures, for I am anxious to click away!

2 comments:

Jen and Sam said...

Yeah!! I hate it when a good Kodak moment occurs and you realize you don't have a camera! Can't wait to see all the fun pics of your family:)

Kate said...

I'll be looking for all the pics. You need to bring your camera everywhere you go with Quentin! :)