Friday, August 14, 2009

Dilemma...

As most of you know I will be starting school on September 10th and Quentin will be starting preschool on September 22nd. Yay for preschool! The problem is that I seem to be running short on babysitters. (No worries Katie and Brook, you have your families to think of first) I don't know where to go for babysitting. If any of you have an idea or any suggestions, that would be most helpful! Here's my schedule for needing a babysitter: Quentin is in preschool from 8-10:30 on T and TH, but since I start school on the 10th I will need someone during these times until the 22nd. WEEKLY: M- 8-2; T- 11-1; W- 8-2; TH- 11-1; F- 10-2. The semester ends on December 15th.

Let me know if you hear of anyone who would watch Quentin. I really want to stay away from DayCare.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I just had a thought. Have you ever thought of girls you know in your ward or friends from class that might be stay at home moms, perhaps with kids. Maybe a good way to cut down on running time and fuel cost, and also for quentin to have some new little friends around the neighborhood?

Crystal said...

Have you asked Becky?

Tiffany said...

Thanks Katie, I'll maybe try that. Yeah, I'll be talking to Becky. I just don't want to add to everything she's got going on. I feel bad.

Unknown said...

I'll have to see what I can do after I am feelin' better. I might be able to take him on Thursday's after October 12th. I'll talk to you more about later.