Friday, September 25, 2009

First day of Preschool

I came into my mom's bed and woke her up because I was so excited for school! I got to wear my new clothes and my new Transformer shoes. It was cold outside, so mommy put me in a warm jacket.

When I got to school I put my backpack and coat into my very own cubby. Then the teacher gave me my nametag. I was too busy looking at everything that I forgot to give mommy a hug and kiss goodbye...but she remembered to. After school was done I told my mom about my favorite things and told her "I want to come back again!" I loved playing outside and with the dinosaur toys. They read books, sang songs, painted pictures, and tons of other things. I love my school and my teachers.

I was able to watch Quentin through their observation booth for the last 1/2 hour of school. He looked like he was having a blast and he was listening well to the instructions given. I think he's really going to enjoy preschool.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Quentin - Emmett loves that you go to preschool just like him. You are both so grown up. ... Can't wait to hear more of your funny lines you hear on TV.