Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just to vent

I am so tired of these hormones right now! I just want to scream and pull my hair out! I hate that I get so impatient with the kids and I feel like the most horrible mom. I know that they are just being kids....I just need my breathers every now and again. It doesn't help my patience now that I'm working with twelve 2 year olds two days a week and homework up the wazoo. Don't get me started on my husband!

Ya know what.....this just goes to show that it truly is hormones. As I'm writing this I'm telling myself about all the great things that are going on in my life and how great James can be to help out. (SIGH) I just don't like that it puts me on such a roller coaster. Imagine how James and the kids feel! Oh well, I'll just blame it on my oxytocin levels and my inhibited HPA axis.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So true, so true. The "hormonees" can be a yotch some times. Just think ... a few more months.