Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer begins....oh so slowly...

The first sign of a nice day Quentin was outside on his bike. So glad that we don't have such a busy road and a place for him to ride his bike. Goal for the summer: No more training wheels!





Quentin started wrestling back in February and had mixed feelings about it, but by the end of it he really enjoyed doing it. Most of all....he loved getting time with James.


I wish I had more pics of the things that we've been doing and of my other children. But I seem to forget about the camera when my house gets in chaos. LOL I'll do better.

Be looking for an update of Caroline's Birthday!





1 comment:

Kate said...

I love updated blogs! I am so excited for Quentin to ride with no training wheels! When did this happen? Look like Aunt Katie is gonna have to go get him and take him on a bike ride with us!