Sunday, July 11, 2010

Such a cute family

Dad put away his shoes and got some time with the kids. We all went to the Egin Lakes and had a blast! We are wanting to go again before summer ends....
It was fun to see the kids enjoying themselves and getting along so well. Oh, and Penny had a blast too!
As we were walking back to our car a woman stopped us and said "I thought you should know that you guys have the cutest family"......I would have to agree!!!









No swimming for Kendrick...but after the end of the day we all went home and got in our 'jamas to relax from a fun-filled day!



2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun. I'll bet your kids were in heaven. We ought to go out and visit grandma for an hour or so then head over there. The kids would love it.

Crystal said...

So, Kendrick looks so much like his big brother in that picture. So, adorable. I love Carolines butt crack....it reminds me of her dads....ha ha ha ha. It looks like a really fun day. I was talking to Kristin the other day, and I was telling her when I come up next time we will have to do a campout at grandma's and grandpa's house with all the kids. She was really excited...and said "Crystal, when we have the campout....there can't be any grownup's okay." I said, "Kristin I'm a grown up...and she didn't say anything." I don't know if I should take that as a compliment....or does that say something about how old I might act. It made me laugh anyway.