Monday, December 15, 2008

Ode to the Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree, my Christmas Tree
What joy you bring to me!!
With your boughs drenched in tinsel
and your lights all aglow
reminds me of the blessings I hold.
Sheltered in a home full of love
and warmth all around
keeping this Season's purpose
always to be found.

I feel such joy when I walk into my home and see our christmas tree that I had to pay tribute. Every time, I think of how blessed we are and that I should be happy for what we can do to make a good Christmas for our family.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your ode to the christmas tree and find it fitting for everyone to take joy in what they are able to do for their families not only on Christmas but all year round. I am sure you will have a great christmas together! BTW I need to see your tree.