Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Once upon a time . . .

I was heating up some pizza in the microwave and Quentin came up to me and said "Go sit down, I'll bring it to you." I began to tell him that I will do it, but then he pushed me and said "Mom, go sit down." It was the cutest thing ever! He did just fine bringing me lunch, maybe I'll let him more often. ;)

Quentin came up to me one morning and said "Mom, I'm stinkin' hungry!"

I was laying down on the couch during a particularly annoying migraine, and Quentin came up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and held his hand on my cheek and said "You're a good girl Mom . . . do you want a drink of water?"

Watch for additions to this blog, I'm sure there will be many!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can't stop laughing. He is so hilarious. I can't wait to see what he says next. Today Emmett told me "Mom, you're so pretty. Can I put all my toys under your stocking cause your so pretty?" I don't even understand the logic in it.