Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Three peas in a pod . . .

Can I just say that I LOVE my kids!It was so much fun having them all here at once, although it got a little crazy at times. They all have their unique personalities that fit right in with our corky little family. Kristin is a wonderful big sister and plays well with them, even though I'm sure that she'd rather do things with older kids. She was so patient with them. Caroline developed a little attitude this last week and we are seeing a lot more personality come out of her, as opposed to the silent-type she was before. Quentin really loved having his sisters here and couldn't stop following Kristin around and telling her "I love you Kristin." I'm sure that got on her nerves after awhile. After the girls went back, Quentin was sitting in the back seat by himself and you could see this confused look on his face. He then asked where his sisters went. I think it's gonna take some time for him to get used to the changes and the coming-and-goings. As they all will. I just love having them around and I'm sure that they love being together.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looking at that picture is strange for me. I love seeing NiNi with his sisters. I just love that he has a little family and I hope so much for you guys to at least get Caroline in your home - soon.

Unknown said...

What a happy family! Quentin sure does love his sister. By the way I love the header!