Friday, April 3, 2009

A dream come true

I am not much of a meal planner or very good with making lists before I go shopping. Obviously this leads to unnecessary spending, junkfood buying, and a lot of headache. I was looking for a cake recipe online that I could make for James' birthday. I used one of the websites that I posted on my blog and fell in LOVE! It's everything that I need! You can search recipes by ingredient and if you want to exclude certain ingredients then you can narrow your search, you can make your own personal online cookbook to keep recipes that you liked, you can make a menu and it creates a shopping list for you (you can remove from the list what you already have and add other things like toilet paper, if needed). Another really great thing is that with the recipes it gives nutrition information! I have a feeling that I will be spending some time on this website to get everything organized, but it'll be a BLAST! Are you ready for the website . . . www.recipezaar.com Go there, you'll love it!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I like how this website itemizes your grocery list. I work hard and waste lots of paper doing this to make my shopping trip to winco easier and faster with Emmett. I am quite excited to use this incredibly helpful tool and rock awesome recipes. Thanks girl!