Monday, March 30, 2009

Your butt's falling out . . .

Payton sure has a way with words! James seems to be at the BUTT of our jokes at times, poor thing. With such big thighs and no hips he has a hard time buying pants that will do the job. When he does buy pants that work better, they rip around the thighs before long. It sure was funny though, kids definitely don't come into this world with social skills. We all had a good laugh, and it's a good thing that James has a good sense of humor. That's probably what I love most about him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was too funny! I am still laughing over it.

Crystal said...

All I have to say is it runs in the family.......the butt falling out. If I didn't my under garments to hide mine.....he would be saying that about me too. That made me laugh.