Monday, March 23, 2009

New Schedule

I registered for classes a little while ago and I thought ya'll might want to know my schedule, since you care so much ;) I go to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-3 and on Tuesday from 9-10. My classes are as follows: Parenting (child studies minor), Intro to Geology, Geology Lab (Field trips . . . yeah), History Systems (for psychology), Social Science Statistics, and Teachings of the Living Prophets. After this semester I will be completed with all of my general education classes and will be able to focus completely on my major and minor. I'm so excited. Also, after this summer I will only have 9 classes left that are required to obtain my diploma. Can you tell that I'm excited?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. That is awesome you have worked so hard at accomplishing this goal. And three days a week instead of five days a week on previous school schedule is a lot easier on you.

Kate said...

That is so great Tiff, you have really stuck with it. I didn't realize you were so close. Now all of us girls will have degrees. Not to put credit to our husbands so much, as we did most of the work but don't we appreciate all their support? Yeah us!