Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Spring Fever?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so ready for the sunny days to come. I'm dreaming up ideas for fun things to do outside with my kids. I just can't wait to see the trees all green and flowers blooming. It's hard enough to be cooped up inside with a 3-year-old who just wants to get his energy out. So, do any of you have some good ideas for coping with the winter chill? And what are some fun summer ideas that you are wanting to do? I'm wanting to go swimming, take the kids to the park, go on walks, and hopefully go to Lagoon or a waterpark when Kristin is here.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Beating the winter chill? Well, what I keep telling my husband, suck it up cause it ain't like were movin' from Idaho anytime soon. HaHa. Find some fun and relaxing inside hobbies. Do some quilting, afghan, scrapbooking, start a new gaming idea book for your kids. I too am wanting to go to lagoon this year. So far, that is the plan and it would be great to see you there.