Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vacation Photos




By the end of the day we were pretty tired. I bet you couldn't tell.


Chesapeake Bay. It may not quite be the ocean, but it may as well be.



Just after her baptism. She is definitely a sweet, spirited little girl.




Waiting for dinner at Outback. She wanted to open her presents before we sat down, hence, the tiara.








Lincoln Memorial: This place was huge. As a matter of fact, everything there was.







Lincoln Memorial: Our camera died before we could get a better photo of it and the reflection pool.








Washington Monument: We had a hard time capturing the whole thing!









First and last stop, Vegas.


Photos are not chronologically placed. Actually, last comes first and vice versa. P.S. Thanks Jen for informing me of the SD card that I can put in my computer. I'm a little techno-challenged.







No comments: